Frequently Asked Questions – Courses
Q: How do I access my online course?
Here’s how to access your course!
- Log in to your account and view your orders using the username or email you enrolled with. Log in at breadladyskitchen.com/my-account/orders
- Find the order number you would like to open and click on “view”. This will open the orders detail page.
- On the order details page click on the course product you would like to open. This should open the unlocked course curriculum tab of the course.
- If for some reason it opens on the overview you can click the curriculum tab to access the content.
- If the lessons are still unlocked try refreshing your browser once logged in.
- If you tried the previous steps and the lessons are still unlocked try resetting your password.
- If you have completed the steps above and still have trouble accessing the lessons, please send us a message and we’ll do our best to help.
Q: My course says I only have a limited amount of time left?
We’re not entirely sure why this is happening, however, you should be able to pick up wherever you left off by logging in to your account and clicking on the lesson you would like to view on the curriculum page. Once you purchase you can re-visit the course over and over.
Do you have a question? Send us a message