Roundabout Breads Class 10/21/20
Spring Hill Bakery
Learn how Sarah’s famous roundabout breads are made with a step-by-step guided process. Described best as a cheesy pull-apart bread that blurs the lines between bagel and grilled cheese sandwich, this bread can be customized to suit your tastebuds. You’ll learn how to create the dough, proper filling and forming techniques, how to bake them, and a plethora of ways to serve your roundabouts!
- You will learn proper mixing and rising techniques
- You will be guided through proper rolling, filling and forming
- Each attendee will make four different roundabouts using a wide variety of fillings
- You will be given Sarah’s dough recipe and popular filling combinations
- All ingredients and supplies will be provided
- You will leave with the knowledge of how to create cheesy roundabout breads in a number of ways and how to best serve them for all of your friends and family (or just yourself…we don’t judge)!
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.
Class fees are Non-Refundable and we are unable to Re-Schedule or accommodate Cancellations (make sure you are signing up for the right date and class you want).
Spring Hill Bakery is located at 309 Hardin Alley, Spring Hill, TN in old town Spring Hill just one block east of Main St behind The Well next door to the Spring Hill Antique mall.